03/04/2017

Evaluation - Technologies

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?




Summary of video
To create my product, required lots of different software and hardware. When filming the opening, it required a DSLR camera and a mm lens to film the opening. Using a tripod, I could film the steady shots, for the film. As I did not have access to a dynamic head for the tripod, I had to hold the camera and move it for the pans in the opening, which was not ideal, as the footage was quite shaky, but it did the job. I also had to consider, ISO, aperture, white balance and composition, whilst setting up the camera so the footage looked realistic, and the composition was good, for the action in the frame. To improve the camerawork, I think I would look making the depth of field lower for the attack scenes, in the film. As it would make the background much more blurry, connoting that something is about to go wrong. It also makes the viewer concentrate on the expressions and feeling of the character as they are in this situation. 

When editing the footage, I used a variety of different software, mainly the adobe suite. To edit the clips together, I used Premiere Pro so I could cut the footage and stitch the clips and audio together. I also changed the volume using key-frames and the colouring of the footage. I used After Effects to add effects to the footage, and add a glitchy title sequence . I used Audition to edit the music, soundtrack and the re-recordings of the dialogue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment